When you have a smile that you can be proud of, it makes you feel more relaxed and comfortable when socializing and handling your professional affairs. It’s worth your while to explore cosmetic dentistry with Dr. Joseph Gargano and Dr. Theodore Gargano. A number of helpful treatments, some that only require one visit, are available at Gargano Family Dentistry in North Haven, CT.
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
It’s very likely that your North Haven, CT, dentist will have more than one cosmetic option to offer you that will give you your smile back. Here are a few of the most common procedures:
- Dental bonding, to reshape the tooth and fill in small gaps.
- Tooth-colored fillings, to ensure that when you talk or laugh, dark spots caused by cavities aren’t visible.
- Tooth whitening, for extrinsic dental staining.
- Veneers and crowns, to rebuild and reinforce weak or unattractive teeth.
- Orthodontics, including “invisible” braces that you can remove to eat or converse.
How Cosmetic Dentistry Helps You
Living day-to-day with an unsightly smile can have a wide range of repercussions for a patient, including loss of self-confidence in your appearance and social anxiety. It can also affect how much effort you put into caring for your teeth and keeping up with regular dental visits. When you glance at your smile in the mirror or when taking a photo, you should feel happy about how it looks and do everything possible to keep it looking beautiful.
A Beautiful Smile is a Healthy Smile
The more you love your smile, the more you’ll take the necessary steps to preserve it and keep it in tip top shape. Here are a few ways you can ensure that your smile stays brilliant, white, clean, and healthy for a long time:
- Make a routine out of brushing and flossing—once in the morning, once at night, and after meals.
- Watch your teeth closely for signs of plaque or tartar buildup—have it removed promptly by your North Haven, CT, dentist at your next cleaning.
- Avoid biting into dark-colored, acidic foods and beverages as much as possible or rinse soon after eating—they can cause staining and enamel erosion.
Get Your Smile Back
No matter how imperfect your smile may be, Dr. Joseph Gargano and Dr. Theodore Gargano at Gargano Family Dentistry in North Haven, CT, can help. Schedule a date and time to visit, by calling (203) 239-2356 or (203) 239-0678 today!